CRYSIS 3 COMMUNITY

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Forum supervisor

Forum Points !: 1936
PostPost subject: General information
Posted: 04 Sep 2018, 18:21 

This thread is created to hopefully remove all confusion about registering on our forum, so im giving you some general guidelines and general FAQ
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Question 1:
How to register?

Answer 1:
In order to register on the forum you need to set your USERNAME LIKE YOUR STEAM OR ORIGIN USERNAME, type in your email address and password. This is very important and it's a way admins can see if you have a legit account or just a spam/bot account
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Question 2:
I registered on the forum, but i can't post or view some threads, why?

Answer 2:
With every newly created account, admins get an email to confirm the registration process. We could have done this automatically, but with this way we can more easily control who registers on our forum, if its a spam account, fake account, trolling account, etc. Activating account usually takes a few minutes for our admins to confirm, even if its not a few minutes, nothing to worry about, not everyone is available 24/7. If you dont get a confirmation email within 24 hours, send us an email: admin@c3-community.com

Question 3:
I heard about your Crysis 2 reborn through a friend or some other way, i want to register, but i never played Crysis 3, what do i do?

Answer 3:
If you heard about our Crysis 2 reborn and you wish to try it out, but you never played Crysis 3, you need to send us an email: admin@c3-community.com One of the admins will contact you, and activate your account. 

NOTE: THIS SECTION IS STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS, UPDATES WILL BE MADE ACCORDINGLY.